“2014 was year of images and 2015 is year for videos.”
Brands try hard to get more views on their YouTube Videos and are always looking for ideas to get their videos going viral. Making every video viral is not something that is possible for any brand; however a few steps can help brands make their videos reach to right audience. Below are some of the simple tips that can be used to enhance your video views and channel subscriber base, all organically! Continue reading “12 Tips to increase YouTube Video Views Organically”
(A list to complete before I die)
In our day to day routine, we are used to of making to-do list to complete our tasks. On those lines, I thought of making a to-do list for myself, a list of tasks that I want to complete before I leave this earth. Now, I am quite unorganized and generally don’t make written lists, mostly because I remember things (Yeah, time to boast my memory!) But still I decided to make a list so that some important things are not missed and I am reminded by others, if I skip something.
- Tell People what they mean to me: God has been kind to me and blessed me with some of the most loving persons. I don’t tell them very often how much they mean to me and I think this is most important thing in my to-do list to tell them all that I really love them and owe them a lot.
- Apologize to some: They say, we hurt them the most who love us the most. Willingly/Unwillingly I have also been the source of pain for many, including those who cared for me and loved me. I need to apologize to them, once again.
- Sort out finances: Not that I am super rich, but I have created biggest mess in this field so far. People around me know how mismanaged I am regarding my money matters and I don’t want my loved ones to give up on getting my hard earned (peanut sized) money due to extreme hassles to receive that.
- Meet few people one more time: Some family members, friends and acquaintances whom I haven’t met for long, meeting them once is certainly on my to-do list!
- Cook some more weird(ish)dishes: Ok, I don’t know if I want to try out some new dishes and make few tried ones for the love of cooking…or for love of people. But I want to try them out and ensure they are eaten! I know the victims (if reading it), would have already become worried! There is no place for “Eat this or that” in this list… as I am not that great a foodie!
- Visit some places: As a child, my wish was to visit Rotterdam and as I wrote, God has been kind to me, so I got a chance to go Rotterdam as my first foreign trip. I have yet to go some European cities, in India-Gangtok, and once again to kanyakumari, Pondicherry…and most importantly my home! But this is more part of wish-list than to-do and if I get to make to even my home, I will be satisfied.
- Find the way to clear up my social presence: To learn the nitty gritties of social media, I was forced to created profiles at many social sites, wikis and what not, apart from multiple email ids. Some of them I use a lot but others are just useless and I don’t think they need to stay there after me and take some storage capacity. So I need to do a little research to ensure that my social footprints are I am not like a ghost on social channels.
- Make it even with a few: I guess I am sufficiently generous and mostly forgive people, but then I ain’t no saint, and have to make even with a few people, who have troubled me beyond limit or my loved ones. No, I am not mercenary, so don’t look at me…I won’t settle others’ scores.
- Thank a lot of people: I need to thank a lot of people whom I know for being good, to me and to others..pretty long list but I must do that, including you,for taking time to read this!
This is quite a list already in which except places to visit, I haven’t added my wish list part like reading, writing and so on … and phew, it’s already a huge one!!!
Do you think there is something really important that I am missing from this to-do list?